Using TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4) for Muscle Gain and Fat Loss
So, you finally ended up with an injury. It looks as though all the hours, efforts, and hard work invested in training are all gone to waste! Well, don’t despair – did you know there are a few drugs on the market that are formulated for fast recovery from injuries. One such drug that works wonders when it comes to that is TB-500
TB-500, also known as Thymosin Beta-4 is a naturally occurring peptide that can be found in both animal and human cells. This synthetic peptide has received praise from users worldwide for its potent healing properties that aid speedy recovery from injuries. TB-500 helps in building new blood vessels, new small muscle tissue fibres, cell migration, and blood cell reproduction. If you get injured while in active sports, Thymosin has all the properties you need to speed up recovery. Other added benefits include better flexibility, reduced inflammation, and improved hair growth. TB-500 is taken as an injection.
Benefits of TB-500
- Speeds up recovery from injuries that would otherwise take weeks or months to recover
- Helps to regenerate blood cells
- Improves endurance levels
- Repair of tendons and ligaments
- Reduces joint inflammation
- Protects and restores neuron after brain injury
- Overall tissue repair
- Keratinocyte migration
- Collagen deposition
How To Use
Basically, TB-500 can be delivered into the body as an injection. Before injecting yourself, it is important that you wipe both the rubber stopper and the affected area with an alcohol swab. This will further reduce any form of infection. There are three methods of delivering TB-500 into your body, including intravenous injection, intramuscular injection, and subcutaneous injection.
- Intravenous Injection: This method of delivering Thymosin Beta-4 into the body system is for those who are brave enough as it is the most painful of all three. This method involves inserting the needle into the veins. What makes it so painful is the targeted veins are in sensitive skin areas like the wrist, elbow, or back of the hand. It is recommended that this method is performed under medical supervision.
- Intramuscular Injection: This is yet another painful way of administering TB-500. The application method involves inserting the injection directly into the affected area.
- Subcutaneous Injection: This is the most preferred application method because it is less painful and simple to administer. All you have to do is to pinch any part of the skin and inject it.
After application, remember to massage the injected area so the substance can get more into your body. This way, your body absorbs the substance more quickly, making it work faster and more effective.
The recommended TB500 dose is 4 mg to 10 mg and should be taken twice every week. If you’re just starting with the substance, you’re advised to stick with the recommended dose for at least 4 weeks. This is to get your body accustomed to it. After that, you can take on average 5mg once weekly for maintenance purposes. Over time the dosage timing will increase to once per month, possibly during training hours or when preparing for any major competition. TB-500 will boost your stamina and endurance levels. Not only that, it helps you stay free of injury. If you get injured eventually, the properties in TB500 will help speed up the recovery process.
Side Effects of TB-500
There have been no reported side effects of TB-500 since it became the go-to substance for athletes. However, some people expect the substance to produce flu-like symptoms or lethargy/headrush commonly associated with other peptides. After several studies, there are simply no reports indicating that TB-500 produces flu-like symptoms. Note that each individual’s body system is unique, hence it is recommended that you follow the dosing protocols.
TB-500 may not bring you back to your feet within a few hours of taking it, but it’s potent healing properties can help quicken recovery from injury. So if you’re looking to reach you don’t want to slow down on your fitness goal due to injury, tear, inflammation, or pain, consider taking this peptide.